58 STUDENT WITHDRAWAL
When it becomes necessary for a student to withdraw (voluntarily or otherwise) from the school prior to the end of the school year,
- A written note signed and dated by the parent must include the withdrawal date, reason for withdrawing, and what institution the student is transferring to.
- Payment for the current month shall be forfeited to the school; All other tuition payments that have been made in advance shall be returned to the person having made said payments.
- Grades and transcripts will be withheld until the Student Account is paid in full and the residing County School Board requirements have been met as follows:
- IF TRANSFERRING TO HOME SCHOOL,
- in Alachua County: contact Home School Laison - Jejetta Lee 352-955-7608
- in Columbia County: contact School Board 386-755-8000
- in Gilchrist County: parent must pick up (in person) a Home Schooling Packet of info at
310 NW 11 Ave Trenton FL 352-463-3200
- IF TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL, Living Springs Academy must receive a Records Release Request from the admitting school or contact the corresponding County School Board to report the withdrawal from our school.